Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up twain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twain may refer to:
- Mark Twain (born 1835-1910), American author and humorist
- Norman Twain (born 1930-2016), American producer
- Shania Twain (born 1965), Canadian recording artist; country pop singer and songwriter
- Twain, California
- Twain, California, former name of Hot Springs, Plumas County, California
- Twain Harte, California
- Twain, the former name of Douglas River in New Zealand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.